- ✔️ The innovative OLED technology gives the 1.3-inch display a strong contrast
- ✔️ With the self-luminous pixels not requiring backlight, the display has better performance than a conventional LCD display as well as being low power consumption.
- ✔️ Using only four pins, display offers an easy connection to Raspberry Pi etc via the I2C interface. It also gives a lot of space for displaying elements due to the high resolution of 128 x 64 pixels.
- ✔️ Thanks to the standard SSH 1106 controller, libraries for Raspberry and co are readily available which makes programming very easy. The included E-Book 📖provides useful information on how to begin your project, helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
It is perfect for easy use with microcontrollers such as Arduino, ATmega, STM32, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, PLC, TTL logic, etc. For use with an Arduino board, we recommend the U8glib library which also contains some example sketches.
- The simple I2C communication and low power consumption make them more suitable for a variety of applications. Two of these displays can be operated on one I2C bus.
- The module offers the possibility to extend its lifetime by a "screen saver" and thus avoid the "screen burn effect".
- The performance of these screens is much better compared to conventional LCDs.
|Dimensions||36 x 34 x 3mm|
|Dot matrix||128 x 64|
|Pixel size||0,21 mm × 0,21 mm|
|Pixel pitch||0,23 mm × 0,23 mm|
|Display mode||Passive Matrix|
|Low power consumption||< 11mA|
|Supply voltage||3,3V to 5V|
|Operating temperature||-20 to 70 ℃|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.